What is it?
- The bestseller concentrated treatment that strengthens the hair from within, reducing breakage and improving its look and feel. No. 3 Hair Perfector is not a conditioner, it’s an at-home treatment that contains the same active ingredient found in all professional Olaplex products.
- Olaplex products feature first-of-their-kind, patented, bond-building technology, which relinks the broken disulfide bonds caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage to the hair. This formula is made to work with every hair type, providing real, structural repair that works from within.
How to Use?
-Use once a week or two to three times a week for damaged hair.
-Apply on damp, towel-dried hair.
-Apply a generous amount from scalp to ends until hair is thoroughly saturated.
-Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes (longer if desired).
-Rinse from hair. Shampoo and condition as usual.
Who is this good for?
- Perfect for all hair types: straight, wavy, curly and tightly coiled hair.
What are the key benefits?
- addresses damaged and compromised hair
- Strengthens and protects hair structure
- Restores healthy appearance and texture.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What is inside?
Water, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Quaternium-91, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-37, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
About the Brand: MEET OLAPLEX | Founded on the principle of doing everything others don't and changing the world of hair based on this principle. Founded from a team of chemists, industry experts and innovators developing beauty products based on science. Olaplex’s technology and products are patent protected, award winning, and are found in top salons worldwide.